|A typical book folder will contain:
1. The images desktop author needs for the book. They are automatically
copied to the same folder as the DML file when you save a book. It is not
recommended that you edit these images while you are working on a book in
desktop author at the same time.
2. A DML file is a plain text source file for the book. It is used be the
book editor program to create final packaged books. You need this file and
the images to re-create or edit any existing books.
3. A DBK file is a temporary work file, you can ignore this one. e.g.
4. An EXE file for the final EXE formatted book, e.g. MYBOOK.EXE
5. A DNL file for the final DNL formatted book, e.g. MYBOOK.DNL